The contact information users share on this website will be used by Clare Palgrave (the data controller) for the purpose of getting in touch with users. This will be regarding energy or coaching sessions and other aspects of the work of Clare Palgrave. You have the right to ask to see this data and ask for it to be deleted if you wish by emailing: Clare Palgrave at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
The types of personal data that this website collects include:
- Contact forms, where a website user chooses to share their personal contact details and other information relating to the service that they are requesting or enquiring about
- Other third party cookies, including Youtube and Facebook and other advertising
Processing and use of the contact data
Place: The contact form is stored at the data controller’s operating location in Hereford, Herefordshire, UK. For further information, please contact the data controller. It will be stored electronically on personal computer, and in some cases in printed paper form for reference and use during client sessions.
Methods of processing: The data controller processes the data of users in a proper manner by computer. Furthermore the data controller will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data.
Retention time: The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document. The user can always request that the data controller suspend or remove the data. In the case of details for energy and coaching services, whether in person or by distance, it is a requirement of the insurers that client data be kept for a period of 7 years. Any contact details retained for provision of energy and coaching services will be retained for this time period. At the end of this period they will be securely disposed (shredded).
Use: Data concerning the user is collected to allow Clare Palgrave to provide its services. It may also be used to contact the user.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
By filling in the contact form on this website with their data, the user authorizes Clare Palgrave to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request. Personal data collected includes: name, email address, phone number, town, county or province. Various other types of data are collected according to the type of request. For example, for distance energy work the time zone of the user is required.
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Arranging your appointment(s)
- Internal record keeping
- We may, on rare occasions, send a promotional email.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by replying with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
How other data is used
Information collected during in-person sessions – client forms: Clients are asked to share personal data on printed forms for the purpose of carrying out energy and coaching sessions, so as to provide the highest level of service. Any personal, including medical, history users share is recorded only to ensure the most effective approach is taken.
All data is completely confidential and will never be shared with any third party. It will be held for the minimum 7 years required by Insurance. When later disposed of, it will be handled securely (shredded). You have the right to review the data and request amendments.
Clare Palgrave may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1 May 2018. Continuing use of the website under this policy constitutes agreement to the latest policy.
Third party usage cookies enable Clare Palgrave to monitor and analyze web traffic. They can be used to keep track of user behaviour, to help understand which pages and posts are most popular.
Other cookies for embedded content such as Youtube videos and Facebook may also be set to expand your opportunities when visiting this site.
Information about these cookies, including how to control them can be found here. Please note: Both usage and advertising cookies are set independently from me, and are not subject to my control.
Informed Consent Agreement
- By using this website or our services, you agree to take full responsibility for your own state of health and wellness. By using this website you are indicating that you choose to do so.
- You accept that your wellbeing is up to you. And you understand there is no implied or stated guarantee of, or promise about, any results or the effectiveness of any session, service, or information received.
- You recognise that any advice given or techniques suggested are given with the best intention, but it remains your responsibility to choose to accept it, or act upon it in any way.
- The decisions you make regarding your care and your life are your responsibility. You certify that you will not hold Clare Palgrave responsible for the consequences of your own decisions here or elsewhere.
- Please be aware that energy practice (distant or otherwise) does not take the place of conventional medicine. It does not replace the advice of a qualified medical practitioner. Always consult a GP for an acute or infectious condition, and problems of an urgent nature.
- Also continue with your prescribed medication. Energy practice is a complementary therapy that works effectively alongside orthodox/conventional healthcare, thus expanding your treatment options.
Your consent for use of the website